No 55mph
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport ->M6

Garage List
2016 BMW 435ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundel335 View Post
Since the PE is muffler-only, any vibrations coming from the FRONT of the car would not have anything to do with the PE, unless they completely removed the entire exhaust system to install the PE muffler, which isn't very likely.
Both E90 & E92 N51/N52 BMW PE systems include resonator delete midpipe in addition to the muffler

You cut off the stock exhaust about 6in back from 2ndary cats, and the PE midpipes clamp on - then PE muffler clamps to midpipe.

So they definitely mess with components under the front of the car, including the brace that runs under the midpipes toward the front

Components vibrating in the cabin is not drone, & is not normal after PE install. I have zero drone with PE on my 09 328iX & no vibration - installed it myself to ensure it was done correctly...
F32 435ix//Mineral Gray Metallic//Black Dakota Leather//Brush Alum Trim w/Black Accent//M Sport Pkg//Prem Pkg//Tech Pkg//Driver Assist Pkg//Lighting Pkg//Cold Weather Pkg//Dynamic Handling Pkg//HK Surround Sound+BavSound Stg2//437M Wheels//MPerf Pedals-CF Rear Spoiler-CF Mirror Caps-LED Sills-CF Shift Knob/Shift Surround/M4 Alcantara Armrest//CF Side Grilles//MPE w/CF Tips+CGP VSC-1//Dinan CF Intake//AA FMIC//ER CP+TIC//FabSpeed DP//Active8 Tune