View Single Post
      02-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #13
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 2006 330i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianwood View Post
Or I can post a list of the options on the vehicle I am picking up and then you can reply with a rough estimate for that particular set of options. Just a suggestion. I want to do it but only for the right price and the lack of upfront discussion on cost makes me think twice.
And the difference between that and sending them a private message would be what? Not junking up the thread with a ton of pricing requests? It's not like you are locked into buying from them just because you sent a PM. Send PM's to both retrofit vendors on the site and compare pricing.

It's very common practice on forums for vendors to request customers to PM them for pricing information because they may not watch every thread they start but they do watch their PM's. (I know I wouldn't want an email notification every time someone put some random post in a thread I started).

Also, pricing is listed on their websites 99% of the time. If you already know what you need, you can get an idea of pricing from their website.
Dracon is offline   United_States