02-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
cuiter23
Major

Drives: E90 328i ZSP

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [3.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSerge View Post
Just want to share my very positive experience with Blackboxmycar.com (Alex). This guy is simply amazing. Some vendors should take a lesson from him on how to do a great customer service. and

I purchased my Blackvue DR400G-HD last summer through a group buy. Alex was able to answer all my million questions before the purchase, responding withing minutes. Then, after the purchase, he provided all the technical support to help me install it, and made sure everything worked. Six months later, I was having an issue with my Blackvue and I wrote Alex for help. And again, he took no delay in coming forward and resolving it for me.

Overall, I am a very happy customer and would recommend him to anybody who's considering getting a dashcam. Also, Blackboxmycar is an authorized reseller for Finevu and Blackvue here, so you get a full warranty support as well.

BTW, had a chance to meet Alex in person, during my trip to Whistler - he's a nice guy in person.

Cheers!
+1, Great guy to work with. He is knowledgeable in all his products and is professional in all aspects of his service, from installation to clientele interactions.

Definitely recommend BBMC if you are looking for a reliable dashcam. Alex will go through everything about the dashcam you purchased and teach you step by step on setting it up yourself and educating you on the software.

Being an authorized dealer of BlackVues and FineVu's, your warranties will be fully honoured. I have had experience with him on warranties and claims. He is straightforward and always willing to help.

Oh yea, the DR500G-HD are out. I am planning on upgrading current cam and look forward to dealing with Alex again!
2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP