View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
beaubrant
Private First Class

Drives: 2007 Alpine White, Terra 335xi

Send a message via Skype™ to beaubrant
Euro E90 Xenon And Non_xenon Lights Finally Here!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
SO TODAY FINALLY HAVE THE LIGHTS- EURO XENONS!

1. (1) SET OF EURO LCI ADAPTIVE XENONS- ( needs ballasts and adaptive module)..in amazing condition- beautiful lights if you want to update your car. I also p[aid $425 each, so asking $950 shipped for these via fedex air shipping-

2. (1)SET OF COMPLETE EURO BI-XENON- NON ADAPTIVE- Perfect set for a non-xenon car to do conversion- includes bulbs, ballasts- $850.00 for the set plus shipping of $40.00 for fedex

3. (Tenatively SOLD)- Bi-Xenon Dynamic (adaptive xenon) lights, needs ballasts and modules- basically this set if for the person who has adaptive US spec, simply transfer your ballast and bulbs over and you are good to go- takes about 10 min per light to do the swap and EASY! I Paid $400 USD for each light, plus paid $60.00 shipping (due to my delay in going to Germany this month), would like some for my time, so asking $950 shipped for these (2 sets), remember these are almost $2200- new

4. HALOGEN EURO LIGHTS- desperate to sell these- $225 shipped for this set-

5. third bi-xenon adaptive set coming- have right side..need left (should be here in next few weeks)...hang on there!

JESM and Boost4boobs said they anted first grabs- let me know! If they pass, everyone else, please contact me-
Thanks!
Beau 720-838-9510
beaubrant at aol.com for paypal

Last edited by beaubrant; 02-07-2013 at 11:24 PM.
beaubrant is offline   United_States