Originally Posted by GreekboyD
I'd be interested at around $300-$350. I'm cool with whatever price the board members and yourself decide is fair. How long before you expect a prototype to be done as soon as you have an adequate amount of interest?
There is a couple of different points that need to be covered before I can move forward.
1) Establish enough interest from the community.
2) Figure out how much the community is willing to pay.
3) Develop a prototype.
4) R&D prototype. If the data is good coupled with good power gains then I will move to step 5.
5) From the price of development I can see if I can meet the price point the community is comfortable with paying.
6) Get the intakes made.
7) Hopefully sell it to you and the community.