Originally Posted by 335dwagon
I wanted to share my experience with this intercooler. It is great for one.
1. Excellent build quality "Made in Germany"
2. Direct fitment "Absolutely no modifications required"
3. Cooler intake air temperatures
4. Nice powder coat durable paint finish
5. Will not throw a check engine light
6. Noticeable power increase on a stock engine
I have nothing but good things to say about the Wagner intercooler since I am the one that allowed my car to have this fitted on and designed. Do not hesitate once about buying this intercooler. Carsten is a genius and a great guy.
Any empirical data to support??