Originally Posted by 335dwagon
I wanted to share my experience with this intercooler. It is great for one.
1. Excellent build quality "Made in Germany"
2. Direct fitment "Absolutely no modifications required"
3. Cooler intake air temperatures
4. Nice powder coat durable paint finish
5. Will not throw a check engine light
6. Noticeable power increase on a stock engine
I have nothing but good things to say about the Wagner intercooler since I am the one that allowed my car to have this fitted on and designed. Do not hesitate once about buying this intercooler. Carsten is a genius and a great guy.
That's all good feedback for sure. As to your last comment, other than your butt dyno how do you know?
What is the measured pressure drop? Wagner has yet to provide any data as it relates to this one very important piece of the puzzle. On the mini forum, the Wagner IC actually reduced power because the pressure drop was to high.