02-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #14
yandy
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to yandy Send a message via MSN to yandy Send a message via Skype™ to yandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will@StageX View Post
yeah the guy that owns that place or is quite high up is good friend of a friend but its a bit far away

i have been told the ohlins road and track are perfect for a street/ track setup.

the vmr wheels had good offsets for the size tire i wanted to run 255/285 but i think im going to make the switch to apex ec7 18x9 front 265 and 18x10.5 305 rear

The pads were on the car and i just decided to use them i have recently been looking into pagid yellow endurance pads at least thats what i think they are. ive looked around on the m3 forums and alot of people seem to like them alot and they seem to last a while

but i will look into the pfc01

Also whats the best mod you have done for your car for the track? Im expecting suspension brakes tires driving school etc.. but i would like to hear some small things that you have done that surprised you

The PFC01's are great pads, great torque, easy to modulate. But they will wear out quick(ly). The PFC08 is the endurance version similar to the Pagid Yellow RS29, it's hard to go wrong with either of those two.