View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 11:22 PM   #29
romanonj
Captain
Rep

Drives: X3 and 335is w/DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@TopGearSolutions View Post
We more then welcome to explain the differences into detail. Shoot us a message or email.

Some people just buy fmic based on cost, others on quality of matierals, and others based on performance or a combo of all 3.
Thanks Jeff, will try calling you tomorrow.. I am not basing my decision solely on price, I am ok with spending extra on quality product... Just seems that you see lots of "I own brand a and love it" threads on here..

I am extremely happy with the AFE intake I ordered from you. Did a test run outside today, with scoops installed and was amazed that intake heat shield (bottom piece) was ice cold after 30 min of spirited driving... Engine was fully warmed up, oil filter housing veryhot, and both intake tubes were ice cold.. Then did a check 5 min after I shut the engine off, an heat shield started to warm up. Air scoops seem to make a huge difference in air intake temps, and also noticed engine ran about 10-15 degrees cooler... Install pics attached..

Best
Roman
Attached Images

2006 e90 330i 132k miles RETIRED!