View Single Post
      02-08-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
135Pats
Need more fuel

Drives: 135i

CPO for me is a nice hedge against the potential, albeit small, of major repair work. CPO would hopefully be useful for potential issues like a waterpump, head gasket leak, excessive wg rattle, injectors etc etc. All in all i've found it to be quite useful, i've had pads, rotors, two O2 sensors, filters, plugs, and an oil change all done under CPO since purchasing the car last May. IIRC $0.00 out of pocket for any of those things, only cost to me was an unrelated invoice for a new strut bar. My dealer is pretty well run and they try to accomodate you, for ex. the plugs and oil were done several thousand miles early. All in all i'm happy with CPO, gives me piece of mind on a car that frankly is not reliable.
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 Front Control Arms + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/Macht Schnell Studs/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is offline   United_States