Hey guys, my '07 E90 328i was in a collision a couple of weeks ago and took quite a bit of damage. Luckily, it was mostly superficial and not a lot of mechanical damage. She'll need quite a bit of TLC nonetheless. If you have any of the parts below in reasonably good condition, then let's do business! I'm located in WV, so I imagine most of you will have to ship.
- Front bumper cover - OEM or M Sport, without headlight washers. Paint scratches/cracks are fine, as I'm going to have it repainted anyways. It'd be nice if it was free of dents/dings though. I'd prefer if the grills and finishers are included, as I'll need to get center/left of both if not. Added bonus if the fog light assembly comes with it too.
- Left fog light assembly - I'll need this if I don't get one included with the bumper.
- Rear bumper cover - Same story as the front bumper cover; OEM or M Sport with PDC. Scratches are alright, but I'd prefer minimal/no dings.
- Front bumper reinforcement - Do you have one? I'd like to buy it.
- Pair of xenon headlight assemblies - Only the left one needs replaced, but I'm going to take this opportunity to upgrade my halogens to xenons. If you've got a pair of OEM (not interested in DEPOs) projectors, with or without ballasts/bulbs, let's talk.
- Exhaust muffler - I'd like OEM, but I'll entertain aftermarket offers. I'll also consider your full aftermarket exhaust if the price is right.
For what it's worth, I've looked back through quite a few pages on the for sale section, so I'm not being completely
lazy about getting the parts I need. I was hoping this WTB ad would maybe illicit a response from some of you who have one or more of these parts lying around, but just haven't gotten around to putting them up for sale.
Time is a big factor here. My body shop is eager to get started, and State Farm is even more eager to get my rental back to Enterprise.
If you're looking to score some cash and hook a brother up in the process, leave a reply or drop me a PM.