Thread: Vishnu?
View Single Post
      02-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #24
pits200
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 09 335i X-Drive Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottp999 View Post
Completely understand. Lack of activity and consistent customer service complaints, don't make me feel comfortable shipping my ecu to them for the fueling flash. Been a vishnu customer since early 2007 and been asking for an at home flash solution for a while. Only option seems to be to switch to JB4 G5 board, add in a cobb, and then I can flash at home. Looking like a spring project but hate to spend the conversion $ when I have already given Vishnu so many $ over the years.

The only people that seem happy are the ones that are local or within decent driving range.
I'm in the same place as you, I'm contemplating making the switch to JB but being I already have the flash and meth kit, I feel like I'd be getting bent over price wise. I guess the best I can do is to voice my displeasure with vishnu to make sure they don't get future customers based on their current business model.

Pretty sad, how does a company do a complete 180, not customer service wise but just technically and not come out with an update in half a year almost.
pits200 is offline   United_States