View Single Post
      02-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #30
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States

Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spec Dan View Post
i grew up in Westport but have been working in MI for several years. 'rents still live out in Fairfield and i plan on driving out this summer. hopefully you guys have something going on when i'm out that way.
I'm sure there will definitely be something going one when you're up here, usually we have a lot of meets going on during the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip4335 View Post
I love them both, but in this contest, I have to go with Psmitty95's ride, bruddas.

I happened to have an untimely, yet happy accident! Thus, the end result was an update from pre to lci, clad in lci M-Sport and matte black trim.

No question, Psmitty95's grey lci embodies all that is German in our BMWs, although I am a little biased because I love dark, stealthy cars that look mean and nasty without having to be black.

If e90company had splitters or a lip, it would really make a difference.
Thank you, that was exactly what my goal was in modding the car. Your msport looks great! I'm about to order msport rear then after that I have to figure out what I want to do with the front. I really want to get the LTMW 1m front but I haven't decided if its worth the extra 1k over regular msport to me.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno