02-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #26
mob17
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Big loss for tomorrow night is scholes being injured. He cant do 90 mins, but bring him on in final 30 for some killer passes - and there is a chance.

RVP is on fire at the mo... if i were fergie id be tempted to really change it up totally.

Id go 433 .... wellbeck will run at the defence all night, kagawa will run as well. The spanish game isnt as demanding as the premiership and closing down players and stopping them playing is the only way to beat them.

Their weakest link is their keeper - a few early balls to test him (assumign united have any possesion!) would be brilliant.

On their day United can beat anyone - if they can stop Ronaldo tomorrow they have a chance, otherwise i fear a loss.

But as a United fan... these are the games you want to watch.
Agree with you, and Welbeck is a good call. Personally i think 433 when attacking and 451 when defending would work, so the wide front 2 dropping into midfield when defending.

I do like the idea of attacking them, will make it a great match to watch, a classic even. But i suspect it will be more of a smash and grab mission

I don't think Kagawa is ready for this match, hasn't really been impressive apart from before his injury. He definitely has class though and could step up to the plate. Fergie might start him as we had a pretty strong team Vs Everton.

Going to be fascinating to see what team/tactics the gaffer goes for
1996 E36 316I SE