02-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #51
BuraQ
Brigadier General

Drives: 11" E92 335is

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdyates View Post
Good info!! How are you two launching your DCT? I see the two step technique out there, but would like to know what technique you're using to get great 60 ft's?
That is an intro for beginers, not the official launching method I use at the track that is obvious on my reaction times and 60's

I have been promissing a another vid of the official method I use at teh track, just been lazy. I will aventually make it public to make it more competitive among the 335is tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by busta7777 View Post
Im at 17k
411 with 457 tq pro tuned since 10k
Tuned since 2k on e40
Clutch doesnt spin with pro tune but
When i stacked jb4 +cobb it did

Im about to be installing rb turbos by begging of march let u guys know how it goes

I also only lauchned about 15 times since i had the car only WOT at around 2nd gear through 5th
IMO, it seems the slippage is more prone to happen on piggybacks. I think the reason for this is because the DCT is reading values directly from the DME, and not the piggyback, as clutch pressure on the DCT is passive not active

As you noticed,I have more clutch pressure on clutch 1 which is the clutch used for launching. Any newly added power you have to give the DCT time to adapt as far as exclusively flash tunes are concerned.
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States