02-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #10
bulldog x6
Major General
Rep

Drives: x6 panzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGrantham View Post
Hey folks,

I recently placed a sizeable order with Mike @ N54Tuning, and am wondering how much I should expect to pay for installation.

Here's what I need installed:

- ER FMIC
- ER CP + BOV
- BMS OCC
- BMS DPs
- BMS JB4 PNP

I reached out to a reputable shop recommended by many GTA e90 members and was quoted $750 - $800. Does this seem reasonable, or should I be looking for a better deal?

On a somewhat related note, I'm in the market for a full exhaust system. If you know anyone who is selling theirs used, or know of a great vendor deal I'm all ears. I have cyba quad tips coming along with his CF quad diffuser, so care much more about sound and quality vs looks.

Thanks in advance, and I will definitely be making it out to at least one meet this spring
Generally DP install will be $300-400
IC $200 or so
CP $100 and OCC maybe $50-100

So all in, you are in the right range. You can install the JB4 yourself - read the directions and you better get good at installing it anyways as its better for you in the long run to learn how to put in on and take it off during dealer visits. You could DIY if you have the time/tools/ and willingness to take on the risk but Id recommend getting the downpipes and IC professionally installed.

RMP motors is a good shop and I would recommend them - their contact info is on their website.