02-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #11
Dr. G
Brigadier General

Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by n52330i View Post
remember guys price is always most important!

thats why we buy BMW cause cheapest car.

why people compare price for install or labor? Its not same as parts.

Part of same brand is always same no matter price.

Quality and experience can differ from shop to shop. I know price should be comparable But do not compromise quality for price.

+Listen to DR.G he knows everything, call any shop tell them DR.G says $500
There's nothing wrong with comparing labour as long as you aren't going to a random shop just because they're cheaper. Often times when you go to a less experienced indy shop the rate is higher than what the experienced local shops would even charge.
I'd rather see someone post asking for recommendations about where to go BEFORE they get the work done rather than posting afterwards and asking for help because they had a hack shop mess up the work and rip them off while they were at it.

Ivo @ Columbus (my goto shop) has multiple n54's roll through the shop on a daily basis and I'm sure RMP does as well. Both places are well known and have a reputation for top notch work.

Here is the average pricing based off of the 3-4 most popular shops:
- ER FMIC - $120
- ER CP + BOV - $60 (if you have a DCI, if stock intake a bit more)
- BMS OCC - $60
- BMS DPs - $200
- BMS JB4 PNP - $60

Comes upto $500 on the dot. You can get a bit higher or lower on any of the items, but it's safe to assume you will fall within a close range of 500.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S