View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #28
135Pats
Can't decide....

Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
Disagree........I think the MPG should scare you off. Specially if you do any sort of decent daily driving back and forth to work. In the city traffic the M5 is an absolute pig when it comes to gas mileage.

I recently traded my E60 545i after owning it for 5 years. It was a gas guzzler with that 4.4 liter V8. However in comparison to M5 it was far better with regards to gas mileage.

To OP, an E60 M5 is a super nice sedan but it will be costly to maintain out of warranty.

Seriously, this YOLO stuff sounds moronic........a good way of justifying ignorant thinking by mostly teenagers.
It blows through gas and oil no doubt, I guess my point was just that in terms of costs, for that car gas is the least of your concerns. The motor and tranny will eat you alive long before the gas bill does.
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 Front Control Arms + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/Macht Schnell Studs/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is offline   United_States