View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
Ammonia
Captain

Drives: n54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
The amount of hate on this Forum is amazing. I've read hundreds of articles on Corvettes since the mid seventies, I've never read the Corvette is adverse handling and more apt to crashing than any other sports car. I'd say I've read many times that the 911 is notorious for rapid oversteer (until the advent of stability control and addeded to the chassis).

I couldn't find any souce for your claim, but maybe it's the "most wrecked sports car in the nation" because it's the most popular one too?

So the new Vette, which won't be for sale until late 2013, is already poo-poo'd in the world of BMW fanboyz because one gets crashed by a GM test driver. I'd love to see what production BMW 2-seat sports car that can keep up with a Corvette.

Boooooyyyyzzzz.

One person, not this whole forum. Exaggerate much?

Mods: JB4 | Berk Race Axel-Back | VSRF DPs | BMS DCI | CM Meth + CMGS Controller | Stett CP | Tial BOV | RR Scoops | BMS LED AE | Matte Grills | 10% Tint | M Pedals | Blackline LCI | CSR Eyelids | Amber Overlays | Rear OEM Flaps | Seibon GTR Hood | Painted Spoiler | H-Style Front Lip | VMR V701s
Ammonia is offline   United_States