View Single Post
      02-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #27
335dFan
Jumping Jack Flash

Drives: 2011 335d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
My thoughts.....keep the 335d and keep racking up miles. You'll take a bath if you trade it in. Besides....a Jetta may be nice...but it is not even the same ballpark as BMW nice. Why take a bath for a step down?

Worst case....if the 335d starts acting up down the road, then your hand is forced to trade it in and take a bath. But for now, with a good running car...I say keep it and keep racking up miles on it.
Amen. My sentiments exactly. I am even going out on a limb and investing some of my nest egg on expensive mods. I have owned some semi-nice cars in the past but this 335d is the most interesting combination of fun. But hey, I am retired and may not have the same life concerns as others who are troubled by some of the forum posts.
Mods-Etc: Quaife LSD w/VAC finned diff cover, M3 Rear SF Bushings, M3 sways & OEM Susp Front/Rear Cmpnt Kits ('cept strut brace), GC Caster/Camber Plates, AC Schnitzer M3 Sport Springs, JRZ RS1 dampers, JBD 100%, Goodrich SS brake lines, non-stggrd APEX ARC-8 18" wheels with Nitto Motivo tires (winter OEM 17" wheels and Blizzak LM-25).
335dFan is offline   United_States