1) 2008 E92 335XI AT
2) Sea level, 65F, 70% humidity
3) JB4 MAP 3 (Meth Map), BMW Meth, AR Catless Downpipes, AE Full Exhaust, AFE Intake, Meth Elbow, ETS 5 FMIC,
4) 3/4 tank 90 octane mixed with a 20oz bottle of TORCO (keep in mind I was running meth to help boost our shitty octane in Alaska)
5) Full weight, estimated at 4,100 pounds, (Vin sticker says 4,090)
4) Staggered 19" VMRV718 with Continental Extreme Contact DWS
5) 8 years worth of drag racing, 7 of which were with a 04 6 speed STi. Best 60' time ever was 1.66 in the 6 speed. This is my first time ever launching an automatic car (Very different).
Vehicle was left in auto sport mode and launched from 1st gear. The AWD hooked up nicely and was happy with the 60' times. Below are the time slips, literally back to back. Keep in mind I was dumb enough to leave the DTC control ON, so on my 3rd run when the octane may have kicked in when the tires chirped coming into second, the DTC screwed everything up, that run was going to be at least a 12.4, felt good too, was kicking myself in the ass. Considering the weight of the vehicle I was happy with the times though.
08 E92 335XI AT| TCKR SA Coilovers (Spring)|AR DPs|AE Dual Exhaust|aFe DC Intake|ETS 5 FMIC|JB4 G5|BMS Meth Kit|ER CP Tial Q BOV|BMS OCC|Staggered VMR V718|Burning Blue Muteki lugs|DBA4000 Slotted Front/Rear|AXXIS ULT Front/Rear|Stoptech Steel lines Front/Rear|ATESuperBlue|Best ET 12.5@111mph
Last edited by Wes335XI; 02-20-2013 at 04:20 PM.