View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #24
robc1976
DIYER

Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundel335 View Post
I had a similar issue with my ER Sport cooler - one of the fittings was defective initially, and then one of the hoses got itself looped up against the intercooler (mine is an ETS unit) T-clamp where it meets the turbo output. I replaced the nylon braided hoses with steel braided units, double-checked the installation instructions, and then used several tie-wraps to keep the lines together and routed away from the intercooler piping and the screws that hold the plastic underpan on (they have sharp points that protrude into the space where the lines are). And yes, it is possible to replace the lines without pulling the bumper - just remove the plastic underpan completely and you'll have access to the fittings on both ends. I got new ones from ER, but you should be able to buy aftermarket lines with the correct fittings. Just make sure they're exactly the same length and fitting types as the originals or you may encounter some line routing issues.
Yeah, it is definitely oil....guess the oil s traveling p and own the lines....where did you get the steel braided line? I will ave o figure out what size.
JB4 G5, WEDGE flash, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, Motiv 750 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0