AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Name:  photo 88.JPG
Views: 563
Size:  109.5 KBGuesses over...

1. Box contains Red Air Scoops (Yes I know barely any gains, but Esthetically, it adds a 'mean' touch to the front). Once my Aero Lip comes up, I'm going to repaint / respray my Air Scoops a diff colour to match with my theme - stay tuned Pic is rubbish but it's hard to see through chrome grill.

I'll be respraying my grill to something else and then it'll be better seen hopefully.

2. Private Plate Bought and Fitted!

I did the plates in the freezing cold today.. fecking British weather! I decided not to drill my new plates but use sticky tape.. 6mm rear, 1mm front. Due it being so cold and my hands were almost numb, the positioning of the plates is not to satisfactory level for me.

Rear plate is positioned slightly too high and the right side is tad bit lower then left side. It's not wonky but if you go up close one may be able to tell

Front plate positioning is okay, but due to the curvature of the bumper, it was hard to get fully aligned by myself when so close up to it.

Next wekend, I'll get rhe heat gun out, melt the stick pads behind the plates, re-apply new sticky stuff and re-align to my liking! Anal or perfectionist, call it what you like

Anyways..

Rear Off, the filth was horrendous!
Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 539
Size:  103.4 KB

Required a quick Meguiars Clay and shine detail

Name:  photo2.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  125.9 KB

Result of above

Name:  photo3.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  122.3 KB

Front Filth
Name:  photo 10.JPG
Views: 526
Size:  115.5 KB

After Treatment
Name:  photo 11.JPG
Views: 535
Size:  118.9 KB

No pics of the Private Plate since it doesn't really require public advertisement but I'm sure it'll pop up here and there over the course of the next few months / meets

Last edited by AWBimmer; 02-24-2013 at 01:36 PM..
Appreciate 0