Even though it took me pretty much all day, I managed to get the DP's successfully installed.. I also installed the AFE Pro5-r DCI w/ scoops simultaneously (during moments of frustration with DP's)..
Today, i tackled the JB4 w/ G5 board and set it to map5 as well as the gauge sweep option..
Took the car out for about 20 minutes and all was well.. No check engine lights, funky symptoms, nothing!!
As you all probably already know, the car feels completely different and from my understanding, it will continue to program itself over the next few days with a few more WOT runs and adapt appropriately..
In the end, my weekend is now over however, im extremely satisfied.. Keep an eye out as im going to throw together a little build thread as i took a 1000000 pictures as i went!!
Next weekend i will throw on the ER chargepipe (long), BMS oil catch can, Piano Black kidney grills and the carbon CSL lip w/ modified Carbon splitters for the m-sport bumper..
I am grateful for these forums because although there is a lot of BS on here, there is also a lot to be learned.. The DIY section saved my ass, twice over!! Couldn't have done it without you guys..