Originally Posted by BuraQ
The error in this is the DME needs time to adapt to the sudden changes. Thats why my test was a month apart and I am glad I tested the aFe in "worse temp conditions" from the previous stock
Also, aFe Power makes it very clear that you will not see the gains until after the DME has adapted to the new mod.
I understood that part of it. Mod-bargains told me that and I gave it a week and retried with the same results.
I'm sure given the right conditions they would all be within a unnoticeable amount of horsepower.
Either way, I swapped in the DCI on the same dyno session and got more power.
The negligible amount wasn't worth the money to me, but also the DCI doesn't look as good as other options. For me, I don't care I'm a function person, to others it may.