View Single Post
      02-26-2013, 05:56 AM   #14
RagingKileak
Brigadier General

Drives: Modified Alpine White E92 335i

Hi Jason,

Are these still for sale?

If so, I have a PDF quote in my inbox from Kevin (I can send it to you if you like) for the kit at 870 new.

Without any intention of causing offence, all suspension components should be considered with care when bought used, so I'd like to suggest that this doesn't offer a large enough discount over the new price for me to commit.

Would you be interested in receiving a sensible and fair offer, which is more in line with what other similar sets (perhaps a few months older) have been sold for on this forum? - Again I can provide proof.

I'd be looking to offer around 600 including delivery, which I realise will feel like a kick to you, but which I believe is fair considering the current new price and that you're selling a part that will traditionally lose more than 50% of it's value after a year.

Judging by your other posts, these may not be off the car yet, so let me also say that I am happy to agree to a deal in principle and to wait if need be. Alternatively, if you haven't removed them yet because you don't have a buyer, I would be willing to pay a deposit in order to secure the deal and to give you confidence that you could undertake the work knowing you had a reliable buyer.

Thanks
Matt
RagingKileak is offline   United Kingdom