Originally Posted by abhishriv
nope got mine installed in may. i would say only get them installed now if you are getting a much better price. if you're only going to save $50 or so, I would wait till maybe beginning of april. wait till all chances of heavy snow fall are gone. Hard to get in and out of your drive way when you're lowered and the snow plow has left a 1 foot tall pile of snow in front of your house lol
lol totally agree.. speaking of snow.. the storm just arrived
yeah.. i'm only going to be saving $100 for installation & alignment. so i guess it's worth to wait for april.
how's the ride / performance of your car now compared to stock? what's your current ride height for winter?