View Single Post
      02-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #172
Puerto Rican 335d
Colonel

Drives: Montego Blue 335d

Tai we did not do any 3rd pull as we assumed we would loose power as we did with OEM, but at Techevo I understand your remarks but I for one have done the test and I tend to be very honest when I write in these forums so people of your kind can understand that ONLY the few like me and others have made jumps noone hasn't, I remember when I did the RENNtech flash and people oohh ahh ahah me but one year later NO problems engine wise or tranny and trust me i beat my car like two cent whore. Carsten WAGNER has notified me and Greek that he has all the data and explained to us the reasons it was delayed. Like I tell everyone if you want to know something get it from the horse's mouth in this case go to WAGNER and email him as some of us have done. I can only attest to my persona i have done dyno runs and tested the products I HAVE on my car and I can truly say it works if ANYONE has any doubts you can fly down her to Puerto Rico and I will gladly let you drive my car ONCE! LOL And believe me I for one would put any PRODUCT out in the street just ask the people from EXECUHITCH in other forums
Amsoil Cetane Boost Diesel Fuel Additive
Amsoil Diesel Fuel Additive Concentrate
Puerto Rican 335d is offline   Puerto Rico