cuiter23
Major
Rep

Drives: E90 328i ZSP

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [3.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njzkrish View Post
So tempted to get this Instead of the PE even with the discount I got on it. How much louder is it compared to the PE for those who have it? I'm still scared about the drone. >:

Also, andrew do you know shops in NJ that would be best to get this installed at If I were to get it, and/or would they carry it in the shop?

I have a 328xi 2008 with the N51
I'm getting to like my exhaust more and more, best mod I have done so far for sure!

At normal cruising, the drone is at the level I appreciate, I can hear the engine and the car is completely transformed from tame to wild hahah. When you are going uphill, it does get loud but how often are you going to go uphill? For an extended period of time?

If you want a quiet car, you should just stick with stock exhaust, thats the best advice I can give you.
2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP