magmd
Major General

Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japsfinest View Post
Thanks for the reply.

I didnt want the m3 vents on the fenders as my car is not an M3 however eveything else I can deal with. You bring up a point I had not considered which is the sideskirts.
You can always have them filled in. This is much easier than complete custom fenders that would be needed if you did E92 conversion. This is the tricky part. Also, E92 is about 3cm more narrow on the hood area closest to the windshield. So going the E92 conv route means having to widen the E92 hood to fit your E90, otherwise you have a gap ~1.5 cm each side. Not an issue with E90 M3 parts.

Good luck.

Oh, btw...if I remember correctly--there is no issue with length going from E90 hood to E92 hood. As long as all the other parts are swapped--headlights, bumper, grill it will fit just fine. The issue for you is what fenders will you use? Has to be custom.