03-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #223
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong

Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuyT View Post
Thanks that did resolve my problem.
What lost most of the point to this unit is the fact that I had to rewire the BATT wire and I had to do hours of research to find that out, if you haven't resolved that issue with the latest model of the unit, why not just provide with the package, either a really long wire to extend to the battery, or a Fuse tap blade connector to connect to the fuse slot?

Also, something to mention to whoever is in charge of the interface design, increase the area of each button so that the whole screen can be interactive, in some cases, there are places I tap which I found to be too small, and an area around it which does nothing. This would make using the unit a lot easier as the majority of customers will be using it while driving.

I have absolutely no regrets with my purchase and am very happy with it.
I would like to review how well it works with the V0018 digital tv box but its priced too much for me to ever get it and review it.

Thanks anyways
Hi HuyT, congrats for sorting out this issue!

About the fuse, since the auto-memery is not functional problem only happens to certain BMW cars, currently we didn't inlude it. But I'll reflect it to our related dept then, together with the bigger buttons issue. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Glad to hear you're so satisfied with your purchase! And many thanks for your further review towards the D5114 and V0018 digital TV box. And if you could take some pics or a video for us, that would benifit more guys here, and they'll appreciate you a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac092 View Post
Hi, I have recently purchased the unit D5114c and I am having problems with my wireless reversing camera. I have connected the power main to my cigarette lighter and the reversing light. I have connected the wire to, (your diagram, wire 17) back sight video in. However this does not work. The camera works when connected to the aux cable (18), when in video mode, however this is pretty useless as the time you sort all that out it takes a lot longer than just reversing. Do you know how to rectify this problem? And what is cable 6 (back car control) used for? Has this anything to do with my problem?
Hi Mac, to connect the camera, please kindly connect as follows:
- Connect the VIDEO OUT of the camera to No. 17 BACK SIGHT VIDEO IN of D5114C.
- Connect the power cable of the camera to the power of reversing light of your car.
- And connect the No. 6 back car control wire of D5114C to your reversing gear in your car.

Hope it helps, please have a try, thanks!