View Single Post
      03-06-2013, 02:02 AM   #197
joec500
Brigadier General

Drives: it has 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92ML View Post
Anyone have updates on this problem? My car has the exact same symptoms and the loss of engine power symbol appears on the dash. All happened after I sent my car into the dealer for the HPFP recall. The car will occasionally idle very rough fluctuating between 500 and 1000 RPM's and then die if it isn't put into gear and given gas immediately. I'm throwing codes 2CF6 and 2CF7 (throttle valve potentiometer with possibility to mass air).

I've heard others having the same problems after getting their car serviced. I'm still trying to fix the problem. I'll be checking the O2 sensors this weekend, hopefully that fixes the problem.

I had this same issue, I replaced the throttlebody. Easy swap, and the part is approx $300 from the dealer.
2007 E92 6MT SGM: MusicarNW Level 2, Procede Rev 2.5, FFTEC/Vishnu LPFP with Flexfuel Sensor and Flash, M3 Offset V701's, WaveTrac LSD, Michelin PSS, Downpipes, M3 Control Arms, TCKline D/A Suspension, LCI Tail lights, Lux AE's, ER Charge Pipe, DCI's, Mtech Front and Rear, M3 Sideskirts, HPF Stage 1 Clutch