View Single Post
      03-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #28
Phantom 335i
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Well I got 1/2 of my order today,
when shipped I got a tracking number i expected both of my items to be in the box but no it turns out only one. so i try to call no answer, i go onto online chat and I am told they could not fit both pieces into the same box so my spoiler shipped at a later date, and he will now provide me with a tracking number tonight, when the 1st piece was shipped a week ago.

Would have been nice if I was informed of this, rather then the shock of opening my package to find out for myself.

Also there web site says it comes with 3m tape attached but it did not come, was informed i do not need it.

When I inspect it there is a small crack. fitment not so good. overall not happy and it will not be going on my car

E92 has accepted to return this and cover return shipping costs. So we will see how that goes

Paint quality looked to be very good, at the end of the day it sucks that it had a crack and didn't fit well, after waiting all this time for it, Looked great on the car when test fitting, car looks much more agressive

Last edited by Phantom 335i; 03-07-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Phantom 335i is offline   Canada