View Single Post
      03-08-2013, 06:45 AM   #469
United Kingdom

Drives: BMW M3 Alpine Edition

Originally Posted by NJ 1161 View Post
Think finally all my pictures have returned.
Yes they have - it made a great afternoons read starting from the beginning again! Only by doing that did i realise you had picked up a Cat 'D' ?

I'm actually having second thoughts on the full re trim. 2 reasons, I look at my seats and they are beautiful, and secondly I can't find a leather close to cinnamon. All are either tooooo orange or toooo pale.
I see what you mean - cinnamon was definitely more 'tan' than 'orange' and now i'm older i find myself only looking at black for myself!

I'm now thinking retrim my spare rear seat and door cards to match the fronts. Alcantara and leather with double silver stitching. I would then do the dash trim, centre console, and door trims in silver carbon fibre to brighten it up?
It's funny - I was looking at an M3 Alpine last night and liking the white stitching on the seats , if not the white painted on the lower centre console. But then I thought i could always wrap that if i grew tired of it...

I was arguing with myself that the M3 Edition would be a good buy over a standard car .. apart from maybe the Dakar