View Single Post
      03-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #71
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 917-939-4980

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
Please don't take this out of context. I was pissed at this person for poaching people from the the tread and the event. I know you're pissed at me, and I'm sorry. It was good to get a bunch of people together and we all had a good time. I didn't set out to cause anyone issues. It was not my intention. I'm not here to piss people off or be an ss. It's in my nature to help people and it was never about the money. So I'm sorry if I made you upset at me over this.

BTW, the paddle recode only takes one step and that's changing the Wert 02 to Wert 01 and write it back. I have done two cars now without having to take them back to 00 first.
Dont take it into context? THe whole passage mentions if it wasnt for you this flash would never have been discovered...I mean what did you actually do beside let me test it on your car first as I couldnt with mine because I had a dead battery and wanted to wait a little longer? You have all my software that I loaded onto your computer and I configured your laptop for you! I am far from upset but just bewildered at your comments.

Anyway I am done with this...

Coding E and F New York 917-939-4980
cn555ic is offline   United_States