03-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #13
KingOfJericho
Brigadier General

Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmPower View Post
question for you ---- how do you like your S4. In terms of reliability how is it? My 335 was awful and i traded it in for a jetta and a peace of mind. I have been toying with getting a performance german car for a while now (the itch never dies), but am too afraid to pull the plug after my disastrous experience with the 335. Any comments would be helpful.
I quite like it. I put an AWE exhaust on it and it sounds like a monster. The MMI version that I have is terrible but I understand the newer iterations are much better. My only complaint is that it feels like the clutch is starting to go at 39k. I'm NOT happy about that little problem since I bought the car CPO less than six months ago. The drive select and sport diff options are really nice to have as well. My tuned 135i was MUCH faster but with a baby on the way, the coupe wasn't cutting it.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is offline   United_States