View Single Post
      03-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #13
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 60
Rep

Drives: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF 335i #1 View Post
Hey man, Tryed to PM you but your box is full...

You seem very knowledgeable on wheel and tire fitment! I was hoping you could lend me some advice and tips?

Iím looking for a new wheel set up but I am trying to stick with the same tires I currently have as they have maybe 2K miles on them and are in perfect condition.

I have 19" PSS tires; 235 in front and 275 in rear.

Question: I want to go as aggressive as possible in the front and rear without rubbing and without spacers. What is the lowest ET I can run both front and rear while staying in a "safe zone"?

Eric.
Youre trying to salvage your existing tires in hopes to achieve aggressive fit without rub? thats asking for the impossible. im running 235.35 and 275.30 rears now and they rub like crazy.

everyone has their own perspective with whats aggressive and whats not and whatevers borderline.
Your typical flush setup is a 9/10 +25/25 and running a 275.30 is impossible esp on PSS, unless you raised the rear. If youre against stretch then youre going to rub with a true aggressive wheel setup.

Your best bet would be to sell those tires and make way for something new and cool or else they would hold you back on landing a aggressive set of wheels. My best advice to you or anyone would be to find a photo of a look that inspires you, find out how much camber youre willing to run, your budget and the intended application and ill spec out a set that meets the criteria.

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212

custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442