View Single Post
      03-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #132
n54door
Captain

Drives: 08' 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMe90 View Post
Yep. N54 rules all and S65 sucks. You all win. Happy?? I'm happy with my low low tq and that stupid high revving engine. What a shitty sound it makes. I mean what was the M division thinking making this stupid track car? Why??? Stupid idiots. I should have picked the superior, cheap and easy to modify engine!! Oh well, I guess I will live with it.....it's only a stupid M3. I mean it's not what the ultimate driving machine is.... The ultimate driving machine is a straight 6 with 2 snails right? Go drive it and then come back.
Not saying that it's not a great car, it is but you people basr everything on daily driving, low end tq, and easily modifiable engine, NOT driving pleasure. I'll take that over fast straight line monster any day. My 335 never put a smile on my face from driving it as much as my M3 puts just walking to it. That's what it's about, not fast. If fast is what I wanted, would have bought a civic and put a big ass turbo in it and smoked every 335i, M3, Ferrari....etc

Peace I'm out.…
Calling all PROUD M3 OWNERS...

No one can really say the M3 sucks, out right. At least, I cant, and for the reasons mentioned. Most are saying, the rush of power from a N54 is more pleasurable and cost effective, so it seems to be the better choice for this consideration.

I've driven both, and was initially shocked at how dull the power in the M3 felt. It was boring, granted in the twisties it's a thrill. But, since I drive in the city, I like to be safe an go fast in a straight line. Driving an M3 encourages you to go fast around turns, which is when major accidents can happen.

An M3 is purpose built. I have no purpose for an M3. That is all.