View Single Post
      03-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornadog335i View Post
love to hear your machine with the new set up once you are done. On the wheels, well I am a gloss black man so maybe no help.
Thx mate. Although I like the car to be a sleeper as it doesn't attract anyone. And it's funny how some much small mods ie wheels changes people perception of the car and the driver, which makes people want to race with you? I never had that problem where people come next to me and wanting to have some fun, maybe it's because the car looks stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
Keep the stockies for track wheels (I believe they are prone to cracking) and get some neat aftermarket wheels or M3 rims! I even know a good bloke who has some M3 rims for sale

Re your comment that you love the TE37's, I am a huge fan of TE's and have owned them in the past but for some reason I just don't think they suit the shape of the E90's/E92's.... On a R34 GTR on the other hand though they look great...

Shane, hahaha you are always selling/trying to sell :P

Yea the TE37 looks great no doubt but I know what you are saying it doesnt give that aggressive look.

But I still think it looks different and it's not a common look. That wheels is on an M3 I know it's not a 335 but you get the idea
Appreciate 0