Rep

Drives: BMW M3

FS: 19" Monza Wheels with Yokohama tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,100.00
Item Interest
*****$900 slightly negotiable****
I bought the wheels from **********s, and the tires from tirerack last year. I only used the setup in the summer and have just been thrown on this year tires have around 5k miles on them and are in great condition. The whole setup cost me a little over 2k at the time. Yokohama S Drive 235/35/19- 265-30-19

The rims have a few nicks here and there but no major rash, the front passenger wheel has a slight dent in the wheel, never tried to repair it as it never affected the drive. The driver rear wheel had a small bend on the inside from a pothole and was repaired not a crack or anything just a slight bend. This year I noticed there is a very very very very small vibration at 65-70 and the only reason I can tell is because Im very anal and I tend to notice things others in a million years wont.

I'm willing to sell the wheels cheap for like **400** and the tires for **600**, prefer to get rid of together for a good offer because I know that they can prob figure out which wheel is balanced bad but my money is on the dinged one and have them roadforce balanced and probably get that vibration out. I just dont have the time, the wheels are still on my car as I barely drive it.
Text me for more info 718.801.6843

******UPDATE UPDATE**** The rim that has the small dent in it had low tire pressure, does not leak air I just totally forgot to add air to the wheels but I filled up and the vibration I believe is pretty much gone, I can barely feel anything. I had 2 friends test drive my car and I asked them if they felt any vibration after everyone said no why? Either way a new rim cost 240, excellent deal for a great looking set of wheels. Your welcome to come take a ride in my car to feel the vibration thats barely present anymore lol

Attached Images

Last edited by icexx99; 04-06-2013 at 01:57 PM.