Originally Posted by ska325xi
doesnt the IS already have the performance exhaust stock lol
Jason, what happen to the site?
No, they are not the same, there is a major difference.
- The Stock IS Exhaust has different tips
- The IS Exhaust has a exhaust flap on the left, like other stock 335i.
- The part numbers are different
- There is a HUGE sound difference, the Grunt of the PE Exhaust is WOWZA.
(More on this later, plan on making a thread with in detail sound differences (Video)) Everybody that has heard my old exhaust, immediately notices a difference in sound, even when I haven't told them I got a new exhaust.
- Based on MSRP $1000 for IS Exhaust, $1800 for PE Exhaust, there better be a difference!!
Hope this helps, until I get the video posted. I went out and bought a $500 Go Pro just for this lol!