Originally Posted by hwelvaar
Hey all, very interesting thread.
I'm also considering to get an LSD for my M135i (currently on order) and I was wondering what to get.
- I will use the car on the street 95% of the time, and an occasional track day.
- I don't want to spend time/money for maintenance on the LSD, or as little as possible
- I am hoping for some better sprint acceleration (from stand still, compared to the standard E-LSD)
- the ability to do an occasional power slide on a round about or a drift in snow during winter time
- I am not concerned with better track lap times
As from what I have understood from this thread, a Quaife or Wavetrac should fit my needs?
Any more input please ? thanks !