Jumping Jack Flash

Drives: 2011 335d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwelvaar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwelvaar View Post
Hey all, very interesting thread.

I'm also considering to get an LSD for my M135i (currently on order) and I was wondering what to get.

- I will use the car on the street 95% of the time, and an occasional track day.
- I don't want to spend time/money for maintenance on the LSD, or as little as possible
- I am hoping for some better sprint acceleration (from stand still, compared to the standard E-LSD)
- the ability to do an occasional power slide on a round about or a drift in snow during winter time
- I am not concerned with better track lap times

As from what I have understood from this thread, a Quaife or Wavetrac should fit my needs?

Which one?
Any more input please ? thanks !
I got the Quaife and am happy so far, but I just got it so too early to give final opinion. As you see from this thread, other guys like the Wavetrac.
Mods-Etc: Quaife LSD w/VAC finned diff cover, M3 Rear SF Bushings, M3 sways & OEM Susp Front/Rear Cmpnt Kits ('cept strut brace), GC Caster/Camber Plates, AC Schnitzer M3 Sport Springs, JRZ RS1 dampers, JBD 100%, Goodrich SS brake lines, non-stggrd APEX ARC-8 18" wheels with Nitto Motivo tires (winter OEM 17" wheels and Blizzak LM-25).
335dFan is offline   United_States