View Single Post
      04-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States

Drives: E90 330i, E86 Z4 3.0si

The Devil In The Dark 12 Hour Endurance Race: April 27

Hello all,
I'm inviting you to come out and support us (and all the other BMWs in the race) in The Devil In The Dark 12 Hour Endurance Race on April 27.
This is an annual event in its fourth year held at NJMP on Thunderbolt.
The race is slated to start just before noon and end just before midnight.

http://thedevilinthedark.com/

I've been helping out with the Bimmerworks Team for several years at various races and for the first time have transitioned into driving (this will be my first official race outside of the Bertil Roos Race School).

We are in the process of building a 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe for the race and will continue to campaign it in the BMWCCA Endurance series throughout the year (Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, Sebring?). If the car is not completed by the race, we will run the 335 that Bimmerworks has been running in years past (the banner at the top of the website has a cool pic of the #99 car, the Bimmerworks 335, at night with the brake disc glowing).
In the past, the 335 has finished 6th in 2010, 3rd in 2011 and did not run in 2012.

There is plenty of time to come and go throughout the day and see some good racing.

Thanks and hope to see you there!
2006 330i, TSM, Black, Sport, JIC Cross Coil-Overs, UUC Sways, 18" Advan RS, Mich PSS 255/265, BMW Electric Steering Wheel, Rogue shifter, M-Tech front, CF emblems, Dinan TB, Intake, exhaust, strut bar, Stoptech BBK, LSD, M3 susp., LUX 5, CF Hood and CSL, Sparco Seats, AA tune, CF Roof