View Single Post
      04-15-2013, 03:16 AM   #272
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant

Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwarrior View Post
-I disconnected the the Canbus several times and reconnected them as properly as I could, no steering control.
-FM quality is GREAT with STOCK radio, VERY BAD with AFTERMARKET radio. Unplugged several times, same problem... Can receive some channels, but with a lot interuption.
-Plug & play? You have to trim the climate control in orde to fit properly, which means I cannot go back stock when I want.
-Settings do not remember. After 15 minutes, all settings are lost.
-Audio quality is very poor. I have the basic stereo system, which is already very bad, but this is just ...

I reverted to stock because of malfunction of this unit... Only positive I can say is the design. Looks very OEM and neat. Should have chosen the Zenec unit...
Hi nightwarrior, donít worry no matter what happens, Iíll try our best to help you, since Eonon always provide our customers steady and reliable customer service.
Iíve asked our tech about your case:
- About the steering wheel control, please try to enter SYSTEM SETTING to reset the SWC buttons again to see if it works. You can refer to the follow picture:

- About the radio issue, it may because the FM antenna is not with power supply, please connect it to the blue Auto Antenna to have a try. Thanks!

- To make the settings remember, it's necessary for the the BATT wire to be supplied with power, so connect the BATT wire to the battery is the right way. And a tip is, you'd better add a fuse between the BATT and battery to avoid the short circuit.
And you can also refer to HuyTís instruction here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=213 He has sorted out successfully! Hope it helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwarrior View Post
The bottom part is sticking out, it protrudes a little bit. But not in a way that I'd suspect it being aftermarket if I didn't know BMW.
Thanks for explaining this nightwarrior, yes as I've known from our tech, the after market unit in the market now is nearly all designed in this way.

We have sold thousands of D5114 out, but there're only several customers bought from us has reflected this issue, most of them can accept the way it is. Still looks good.

So gopatgeaux, you don't have to worry about this, thanks!
EononCarDVD is offline   Hong Kong