View Single Post
      04-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #96
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post
I think we should be able to work something out meet-wise with the right notice. i have some projects coming up, but you may motivate me to concentrate on tying together the exterior rather than installing the fun underside bits...

Cssnms, think you'd be in? I know you have one of the most nicely presented d's locally.

Sorry been busy...

Guys we have a couple of things coming up locally that would present a great opportunity for such a get together.

The Pie Run touring event is this Sat - my pie is ordered and assuming we have good weather I am registered to go - registration details can be found in the Mid Atlantic sub forum. My older brother is riding his BMW K1300 and his son/my nephew is riding shot-gun with me. You do not need to be a BMW CCA member to go, you just have to register.

Bimmerfest is in July at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen which makes it more convenient for folks traveling from Del or PA. Registration below. I hate being only one of a couple of d's that make it - actually I don't it's kinda nice having a rare car at such a large scale event.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events...est-East-2013/

Oh and there is MFest in Baltimore - not nearly the turn-out of Bimmerest but a good meet if you don't have anything else going on.