View Single Post
      04-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #7
United Kingdom

Drives: E90

Originally Posted by Danny.B. View Post
Looks awesome mate, ten times better!

I want summer wheeeeels :-(

Regarding the service book, i did my own recently, tick what youve done, sign it, and attach a copy of all the invoices/receipts for the bits youve used, thats what ive done! Dont plan on selling for a while so by the time it does sell people wont be that bothered because of the age of the car!
Thank you Ive had the car for 3 years now and have done 3 services, once a year over summer time. I need to collect all of the eBay receipts for the past 3 years now and print these out in this case. Worth doing it for sure. Thanks for the help !!! =]

Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
Wheels look good. Where did you get the nuts from, I like them?
As Danny has said, just keep all of your receipts for your service items and keep them with the cars history.
Thanks a lot Regarding the bolts, these are TPI make and I got the off eBay from this guy (link is not for bmw bolts) :

Originally Posted by BanziBarn View Post
Looks fab that.
Cheers pal

Originally Posted by romanbmws View Post
Looks better on summer set but car needs lowering asap
The winter set up has a good combination with the rest of the car in terms of black colour but the 19" do their job Thanks a lot ! Ive been thinking about Bilstein B12 but probably the car will be on sale this summer and replaced with 3L E90 or E91

Originally Posted by A_P View Post
keep all the receipts and you will be fine
Yes first I need to find these on my PayPal history - last 3 years haha Thank you !