View Single Post
      04-26-2013, 02:36 AM   #14
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 60

Drives: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukezero View Post
I've got a few buddies who go to Azusa or GMR regularly. I've been there myself one time with my friends. But I've never pushed my car, even when they kept saying "why don't you go faster?"

I told them, I've got a family, I've got a career, and I'm not going to put my life and yours as risk like that.

I've got one buddy who specifically bought a Scion FR-S just to go these California un-sanctioned road courses (GMR, Asusa, Angeles) and it's pretty reckless. Thank god he doesn't have a girlfriend.
good for you man, i was stupid enough to go up there a few times as a passenger in my friends subby he really pushed up there too. i was scared shitless. i dont know what it is but they sure have something to prove up there like they're king of the hills. few months later he went up there again and got into an accident and still paying for the hospital bill to this day. its those dam jdm best motoring vids i kid you not, that heel n toe and the G ball picture in picture during those races is tempting to go try yourself.

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212
custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442