View Single Post
      05-06-2013, 02:51 PM   #98
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport

Drives: E90 330i, E86 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicish22 View Post
thanks, shes a lot of fun!

the race car looks awesome! is that all paint work or is any of it a wrap??

did you guys run in the Devil in the Dark?
It's mostly a wrap, except the roof and the rear hatch, they're just black paint.

We used the Bimmerworks 335 for the DITD 12 hour. We had to stop at dark due to of all things, lighting failure! Ugh! No time to install other lights so we had to take a DNF at 8:30pm. We could have had a top 10, maybe top 5 finish.
I drove for almost 4 hours total. Our third driver was in the car a little over an hour and he felt sick so he got out of the car. He thought that he hydrated enough, but it was clear he was dehydrated, so he was finished for the day. It was only 60 some degrees out, but I was completely soaked under my driving suite. I did feel pretty good. I would have ended up driving about 6 hours total if we could have finished the race.
2006 330i, TSM, Black, Sport, JIC Cross Coil-Overs, UUC Sways, 18" Advan RS, Mich PSS 255/265, BMW Electric Steering Wheel, Rogue shifter, M-Tech front, CF emblems, Dinan TB, Intake, exhaust, strut bar, Stoptech BBK, LSD, M3 susp., LUX 5, CF Hood and CSL, Sparco Seats, AA tune, CF Roof
TSM330i is online now   United_States