View Single Post
      05-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #53
mammothboarderdc
Private First Class
United_States

Drives: E90 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Mackonier View Post
Thanks for the comments man. Yes, I would never spend that kind of money on headlights, no way. I'm kinda liking the stock rims/tires. I just noticed the back rims are wider than the fronts, never knew the 328's came with this. Suspension is great also, no wheel gap, not sure if the previous owner lowered it?

So what are my options with just getting halos? The halos are already in the headlights, but they are the stock yellow color, what is suggested to just replace the yellow color? Can you run just halos at night or do you need the halogen bulbs? I'm thinking about painting the grille black today but its fricken 90 degrees here and 100 percent humidity.
LUX angel eyes makes a product for LCI halogen angels. Look into them. For the grill, I suggest buying a gloss or matte black one. It doesn't have to be OEM, but BMW does sell black kidney grills.

About running the angels: during the day, the inner ring with the inner daytime light runs. If you put the parking lights on, it runs both halos, but it also runs the turn signal lights orange. If you want to run just the halos during the day, I suggest bringing it into a shop that can do some simple coding for your headlights.

Best